ACME 9/04 - 2O12

So being pregnant and seeing the deal for 1.37 Chips Ahoy cookies with the new 1$/1 coupon they had off of their facebook I HAD to grab some !

Here`s what I did !

(3) Chips Ahoy cookies @ 2.99
TOTAL = 8.97

Coupons Used ;
In store to take off 1.62 per box
(1) .50/1 Acme Coupon (from the game they had)
(2) 1$/1 MFQ

Total =  1.61

For some reason my total was 2.11 and it`s showing I had '4' items instead of 3, but I was too annoyed trying to calmly explain to the cashier why I can use more than 1 coupon in my TRANSACTION, seeing as she was trying to say "per purchase" meant my whole transaction .... and ya being pregnant and hormonal the manager had to get involved, lets just say I don`t care if they read the coupon to make sure and take their time BUT if you`re trying to be THAT thorough, LEARN what the coupons wording mean !!!!!

Let`s just say I will be avoiding that cashier from now on, unless I have my hubby bcuz lol that will be a nice sight to see :]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ShopRite Haul Week of 02/11/2018

Publix Week for 9/21/2017